Wedding Cakes Contest
Winner of the Best Wedding Cake, Anniversary Cake, Bridal Shower Cake or Groom's Cake: Quilted White two Tiered Wedding Cake With Bow by Jennifer Keefer of Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you all for your wonderful and amazing submissions!
The contest is now closed. Thank you for your submissions! The winners will be announced no later than April 15, 2010. Make sure you check your e-mail as winners will be notified via e-mail! Also sign up for the newsletter if you haven't already as winners will be announced there as well. Thank you for your participation!
If you have made a wedding cake, anniversary cake, bridal shower cake or groom's cake, enter your cake in our contest for a chance to win a $75 Amazon Gift Card.
Simply submit your cake photo along with directions or a description of how you made the cake in as much detail as possible in the form below. After you submit your cake, you will be asked if you want to set your notifications. Make sure you set your notifications on the form and submit your e-mail address as all winners will be notified via e-mail. Also, make sure you whitelist our e-mail address to be sure that you receive the notification! Our e-mail address is info[at sign]easy-birthday-cakes.com.
Make sure you read our Official Contest Rules, but here are some quick guidelines to follow:
1. Your cake photo should be no larger than 800 x 600, if you are unable to upload your photo, send an e-mail to easybirthdaycakes[atsign]gmail.com with your photo attached and make sure you reference your name and the name of your cake in the e-mail so that we can match up the right cake with the right description.
2. Make your directions or description as detailed as possible. THIS IS IMPORTANT! The directions or descriptions must be in your own words and not taken from anywhere else. As many of you will remember from our previous contest, the description is one of the judging criteria and a cake cannot win if it does not have a good description.
3. The deadline for submissions is midnight EST, March 31, 2010. All winners will be notified no later than April 15, 2010. Winning entries will also be posted here after the winners have been notified.
4. If you would like to be notified of any future contests that we may hold, subscribe to our Free Newsletter "The Icing on the Cake" as we will also be announcing winners and contests via our newsletter.
5. Your submissions may be added to our site in the most appropriate sections of our site for your cake (i.e. similar themed cakes are grouped together). When you submit your e-mail, you can also be notified when your cake is added along with the URL of where to find your cake so that you can let your friends and family know and they can come and leave comments about your cake.
Enter Your Wedding Cake, Anniversary Cake, Bridal Shower Cake or Groom's Cake!
If you have made a wedding cake, anniversary cake, bridal shower cake or groom's cake that you would like to enter in our cake decorating contest, please submit your cake here and let us know how you made it! We would love to feature your cake on our site! Make sure you describe how you made your cake in as much detail as possible as it is one of the judging criteria. A beautiful cake without a description can't win.
See Other Cakes That Were Submitted By Others To The Contest
Click below to see cakes from other visitors to this page...
Blue Crystal Roses Wedding Cake
Summer Romance Wedding Cake
3 Tier Wedding Cake
Quilted White Two Tiered Wedding Cake With Bow
Black and White Wedding Cake with Cheeky Cake Topper
Heart Shaped Wedding Cake Not rated yet
The Rachel Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Small Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Five Tier Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Seashell Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Burning Love Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Contour Round with Scroll and Dot Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Tropical Nautilus Shell Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Calla Lily Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Peach Delight Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Romantic Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Three Ttier Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Wedding Cake Boxed for Guests Not rated yet
Without Borders Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Beach Wedding Cake Not rated yet
St. Joseph Lilies Cake Not rated yet
Love Is- Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Lilies and Roses Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Halloween Bride and Groom Cake Not rated yet
Grand Affair Wedding Cake Not rated yet
Embossed Chocolate Plaques Wedding Cake Not rated yet
you made a wedding cake that you
would like to share? If so, we would love to feature your cake on our site! You can Submit Your Cake Here
If you have made a birthday cake that you would like to share, please head on over to our sister site that features literally hundreds of different birthday cakes and submit it there! Submit your Birthday Cakes to Easy-Birthday-Cakes.com
[?] Subscribe To This Site